Welcome to Solomon Investment Partners’
A monthly Podcast which seeks to shed light on the world of property investment and any topical factors which may influence the current market and you.
This month’s Podcast discusses people’s cautiousness about investing in property until Britain’s plans to leave the European Union on 31st October become clearer. But is this the sensible thing to do? Or are investors missing out on a lucrative opportunity?
Topics covered in the podcast include:
- Are bricks and mortar still a sound investment?
- Preparing for any potential Brexit scenario
- Should investing in property still have a place in every investor’s portfolio
Only a phone call away
If you’d like to speak to us about other fantastic property investment opportunities that are available right now, call us on 020 3961 0090 or drop us a line and we’ll call you back at a time that’s convenient for you.
We’d love to meet you
Register your interest in joining us for one of our ‘open office’ days in Chester. If you’d like to speak to one of our specialists but can’t get over to Chester, simply register your interest and we’ll set-up a virtual meeting. Once you’ve registered, we’ll be in touch with more information.
- Investment Insights - The Role of Rental Assurance Solomon Investment Partners 8:39
- Breaking Barriers - Brexit Solomon Investment Partners