According to Manchester Council’s Economic Factsheet, the single largest increase in employment occurred amongst corporate managers and directors, whose numbers grew by 4,000 between 2014 and 2015. Scientific and technical professionals represented another big growth market, increasing by 2,300 over the same period.
There seems little doubt that with so much local investment aimed at boosting high value, high skill industries, Bolton will see a steady escalation in demand for top quality accommodation aimed at the discerning professional market.
Recognizing this, the conversion scheme is seeking to create some of the most desirable new properties in the town. For residents, it will provide luxurious town center lodgings, while for investors, it promises ready demand, easy affordability and guaranteed yields of 8.5% for 5 years.
- A convenient location, just 500m from the town centre
- An exceptional specification
- 124 Manhattan style apartments
- One two and three bedroom properties available
- Aimed at the profitable professional market
- May be rented out as fully serviced apartments
- Many sustainable design features, including biomass boiler
- Exceptional rental demand
- Demand set to rise further in the coming years